Join the National Digital Inclusion Network
Free digital inclusion services and membership benefits means you can provide a world of opportunity for the people you support. Help digitally excluded people in your community by joining the National Digital Inclusion Network.
You’re on your way to becoming part of the UK movement fixing the digital divide
So you’ve read all about the National Digital Inclusion Network and the benefits you’d access. We bet you’re thinking “how do we sign up so that we can deliver these free digital inclusion services to our community?!”
It’s simple. Join the National Digital Inclusion Network. It won’t take much time to register, and is no-cost to yourselves. The Network is free and open to any organisation that wants to or is already delivering digital support for people.
We’ll ask you to provide some basic information about your organisation… and that’s about it! Once we confirm these details, you’ll be able to apply for free mobile data through the National Databank, free devices through the National Device Bank and support people’s digital skills using Learn My Way. We’ll always be there to provide advice and guidance on using our services.
We do have one important request: you must commit to supporting people in your communities with one or more of our services.
What are the other benefits of joining the National Digital Inclusion Network?
Good Things Foundation are mission-led. We’re focused on changing the lives of 1 million people by 2025 and using our collective impact to influence digital inclusion at a national level. Being a member of the National Digital Inclusion Network means you’re joining our movement to advocate for change and fix the digital divide.
As a member, you’ll also get access to a free digital skills platform, free mobile data and free refurbished devices to deliver to the people you help. There’s more! By joining the National Digital Inclusion Network, you’ll also:
- Receive digital inclusion grant & funding opportunities for your community organisation
- Build relationships with our own Good Things Foundation Network team and National Digital Inclusion Network Ambassadors
- Be part of the UK’s largest digital inclusion campaign, Get Online Week
- Have marketing resources provided to you to help reach more people
- Access a programme of free regular training sessions and events, designed to build your understanding of reaching and supporting people who are digitally excluded
- Learn how to embed digital inclusion support in your organisation during sessions co-delivered by experienced National Digital Inclusion Network members
Whether you’re already delivering digital inclusion support to your community, or are just getting started. We, and the millions of people experiencing digital exclusion in the UK, need you to join the National Digital Inclusion Network. Register your organisation here.
Still wondering if this is right for your organisation?
There are thousands of organisations in the National Digital Inclusion Network. Discover the services you can access when you join the Network, or find out more about our work to fix the digital divide before registering.
Learn more about our services and benefits of joining the Network
View our National Digital Inclusion Network map
Fixing the digital divide - for good