All websites created and managed by Good Things Foundation are designed to be fully accessible and usable for everyone. Our sites all aim to meet at least WCAG accessibility guidelines level AA. This means that among other things, we will ensure that:
- Minimum font size will be no less than 14px and text will be scalable by the user.
- All videos produced by Good Things Foundation will be captioned.
- No key information will be communicated through images that is not also made available in image alt tags.
- Colour contrast will be sufficient and no key information will be communicated through colour that is not also made available in other ways.
- Hyperlinks will be consistently styled and will be underlined.
- Copy will be written in Plain English, avoiding jargon.
Wherever possible, we will additionally aim to meet level AAA accessibility guidelines.
Our websites support the following browsers which offer individual user control over text size:
- Internet Explorer 10 and above
We no longer support Internet Explorer 9 or earlier versions – if you are using one of these browsers we recommend that you update to a more recent version.
Need a bit of help?
These AbilityNet guides will show you how to:
- Make your mouse easier to use
- Use your keyboard to control your mouse
- Use alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- Increase the size of the text in your web browser
- Change text and background colours
- Magnify your screen
- Use screen readers and talking browsers
Our websites are continually being tested and improvements made. If you’d like to recommend an action to help us make our sites even more accessible, please get in touch.