Partner with us
Join us in our mission to Fix the Digital Divide
It takes partnership to build something big. If your organisation believes that action on digital inclusion should be at the forefront of any ESG strategy and you want to create positive impact then we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a number of strategic partners who share our vision for a world where everyone benefits from digital. This is an exciting opportunity to partner with the most innovative charity working at scale in digital inclusion.
We’re seeking like-minded organisations who are driven by a desire to enable everyone to:
- Have the internet access they need
- Have somewhere local to go for help to use the internet
- Feel able and safe in the online world.
Becoming a Strategic Partner is one of the most powerful ways to help us fix the digital divide, but there are other options to help if strategic partnership is not for you.
Why become a strategic partner?
In the UK today:
Nearly 1 in 5 adults lack the most basic digital skills needed for everyday life
Over 1 in 20 households have no internet access, neither fixed line nor mobile
8 million households are having problems affording communications services (Ofcom 2023).
We’ve been fighting digital exclusion since 2010 and our impact is great. Since 2010 we’ve supported over 4 million people in the UK and Australia to benefit from the digital world. We know what we’re doing – and now we need your support to take it even further.
To achieve our mission, we have developed a comprehensive service for digitally excluded people – through our National Digital Inclusion Network, National Databank, and National Device Bank, people can access the skills, connectivity and devices they need to benefit from the digital world.
Working with Good Things Foundation during a 3 year partnership, Strategic Partners will also:
- Advocate together for action to Fix The Digital Divide in the UK, with Government, businesses and the public;
- Provide funding, strategic advice and insight, bringing the best of each organisation to help solve key challenges in digital inclusion;
- Celebrate the impact on people’s lives and communities their investment is driving;
- Increase staff, customer and partner engagement with the mission to Fix The Digital Divide.
Other ways to help
If becoming a Strategic Partner is not suitable for you there are still lots of ways to help us fix the digital divide.
Become a corporate supporter