Good Things Foundation has worked hard to make sure its teams feel supported and safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. The office was closed in March early on in the pandemic and everyone has been working from home since then with regular meetings to keep in touch. As it stands, we plan to reopen the office in September (subject to any changes in government advice). This will happen very gradually and nobody will be asked to come back to the office if they’re not ready to do so.
We confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
5 steps to safer working together
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk