It's now just over six weeks until our annual conference - Digital Evolution: Digital. Social. Global - and there is still plenty of time to get your hands on a ticket to attend.
The agenda is starting to shape up, and we've got a packed day with sessions that we know you'll love including:
- A chance to hear from our conference chair - Dr Sue Black - on the impact digital has had on her life, and the lessons she has taken from it
- An opportunity to hear about some of the latest developments in digital and social inclusion, from partners including BT and others
- An international showcase, with the National Director of our Australian subsidiary, Jess Wilson, and Ellen Helsper, Associate Professor in the Department of Media and Communications at LSE
- A panel session, launching new research on limited users of the internet and talking about what we know about them, and how we can support them
- A follow up on last year's Design Studios, where we'll be showing you how you can use design principles to support your projects, and share these skills with people in your communities.
- Some exciting keynote speakers, to be announced soon
- And a chance to hear from Good Things' Chief Executive Helen Milner on our ambitious plans for the year ahead.
There will also be plenty of time for networking over coffee, lunch and drinks after the conference.
Tickets are going fast, so get your hands on one today on our Eventbrite page.