Products and Services Manager
An exciting opportunity for to lead the design and delivery of our core service offer and be responsible for the end to end user experience.
Combination of home and office working, UK - Our office is based in Sheffield.
£35,000 - £42,000 dependent upon experience, plus excellent benefits
Hours of work
37.5 hours per week
Good Things Foundation is the UK’s leading digital and social inclusion charity. Our mission is a world where everyone can benefit from digital. Through our Online Centres Network of hyperlocal partners, we are supporting people and communities to overcome some of the most pressing social challenges they are facing through digital.
Since 2010 we’ve helped over 3.5 million people to improve their lives using digital, driving positive outcomes such as employment, reducing loneliness, supporting basic digital skills, and health and wellbeing.
Good Things Foundation is a social change organisation with a mission to ensure that everyone benefits from digital. We live the change we are seeking to achieve and encourage applications from diverse backgrounds. We operate a policy of providing equal opportunities in all aspects of work including recruitment, training, and promotion, whatever the colour, race, religion, belief, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability of an employee, having regard to the individual’s aptitudes and abilities and requirements for the job. Good Things Foundation is opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination. Our goal is also to be truly reflective of the makeup of society and we actively welcome difference.
About the role
We are looking for a Products and Services Manager that can lead the design and delivery of our core service offer, be responsible for the end to end user experience and be the product owner for elements of our service offer. The role will be responsible for:
- The design, delivery and usage of the National Digital Inclusion Service offer
- Product development and management of the National Digital Inclusion Service’s digital channels (currently being redesigned) and the end to end user experience across the services
- Product development and management of the Learn My Way e-learning platforms and associated support offer (currently being redesigned) and end to end user experience
- Oversee the design and delivery of the wider digital inclusion learning offer and programme development
As an applicant it is essential that you are able to demonstrate that you possess the following experience, knowledge, skills, education, and qualifications (see job description for full details):
- Experience of operating at strategic and operational levels
- Experience of product ownership, management and development including developing and monitoring performance frameworks
- Experience of leading cross-functional teams and driving work forward within established time and resource parameters
- Experience of end to end service delivery and/or service management
- Experience of managing, coaching and developing staff to succeed
- Experience of resource planning, asset and budget management
- Track record of using technology, data and insights for improvement
- Experience of commissioning work from internal teams and external suppliers
How to apply
Please return your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of 1st December 2022. We would be grateful if you would also complete our Equality and Diversity form to help us monitor our commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion.
Information can be made available in other formats (for example, large print), so please contact us if you need to discuss what alternative format would be accessible for you.
Safeguarding Statement and Pre-Employment Checks
Here at Good Things Foundation, we work with vulnerable adults and are fully committed to ensuring their safeguarding and welfare at all times, in line with our Safeguarding Policy and Procedures. All of our employees, contractors and volunteers will be expected to comply with the policy and procedures. Upon a conditional offer of appointment being made, all employees will also be required to satisfy our pre-employment screening process which for this position may include:
- An identity check (photo ID)
- Receipt of two satisfactory references
- Documentary evidence of right to work in the UK
- A finance check
- A satisfactory DBS check