An opportunity to be part of a dynamic third sector organisation at the cutting edge of digital and community development across the UK.
Good Things Foundation is the UK's leading digital inclusion organisation. Around 11.5 million people in the UK still don't have the basic platform of confidence and skills to use digital technology and the internet. Our mission is to help them bridge this gap and become digitally confident and capable.
Since 2010 we've helped over 2 million people improve their lives using digital, driving positive outcomes from employment through to health and wellbeing - and our target is to help 2 million more by the end of the decade.
We are now looking for a Network Specialist for our grants programme who is a strong, people focused character with exceptional interpersonal, organisational, problem solving and prioritisation skills. You will be a self starter who can work creatively with confidence under their own initiative within a team environment. You will relish solving problems and tackling any issues, working with colleagues across the organisation to delight the customer.
You will be at the heart of realising Good Things Foundation's charitable mission through being the crucial link between the organisation and the Online Centres Network and seeking out good things that are happening in the Network. You will also performance manage Online Centres to ensure that grants are fully maximised and targets are being achieved.
Your responsibilities will include:
Network Engagement, Recruitment & Retention
- Managing both incoming and outgoing centre communications (calls and emails) to a highly professional standard
- Building and maintaining a strong working relationship with your caseload of centres
- Trialling different ways of communication, measuring the impact and acting on the findings
- Increasing engagement of centres within your caseload
- Ensuring that at least 80% of your caseload take part in campaigns
- Recording and maintaining customer interactions to a high standard
- Supporting the end-to-end grant funding process - recruitment, assessment, allocation, performance management and grant payments.
- Be the day to day contact and expert for all funded Online Centres
- Supporting the Network of funded centres to ensure that they are all delivering the outcomes required and addressing any under performance quickly and efficiently
- Organising and facilitating delivery of training via online webinars for funded centres
- Drafting regular newsletters for the funded centres with key information
- Understanding performance reports to determine the best way to share key messages with funded centres.
You will have experience of:
- Working in customer relations or a customer-facing sales role and being proactive in responding to customers requirements and challenges
- 2 years+ experience in customer service.
- Drafting engaging communications.
- Developing and delivering training webinars.
With the following knowledge and skills:
- People focused with exceptional interpersonal, organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to use judgement, discretion and make decisions.
- A self starter who can work creatively with confidence under their own initiative within a team environment
- Ability to collaborate and work positively across teams
- Confident in delivering training webinars
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient in Google docs
- CRM or database experience
- Good communication and attention to detail, including grammar and spelling
- Ability to analyse and understand information in spreadsheets/reports.
How to apply:
To apply, please read the full job description and complete an application form and an Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form (below), and send together with your CV detailing why you are perfect for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form
Good Things Foundation operates a policy of providing equal opportunities in all aspects of work including recruitment, training, and promotion, whatever the colour, race, religion, belief, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability of an employee, having regard to the individual's aptitudes and abilities and requirements for the job. Good Things Foundation is opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.