An opportunity to be part of a dynamic social change charity, working at scale across the UK and internationally.
Good Things Foundation is the UK's leading digital and social inclusion charity. Our mission is a world where everyone can benefit from digital. Through our Online Centres Network of hyperlocal partners, we are supporting people and communities to overcome some of the most pressing social challenges they are facing through digital.
Since 2010 we've helped over 2.4 million people to improve their lives using digital, driving The way we manage our network of community organisations at Good Things Foundation has evolved organically over the past few years along with the systems we use. These are primarily a set of custom web applications that we have built in house. During this time we have also grown significantly as an organisation and we are now at the point where we need to take a step back and work out the systems we need to meet our current position as an internationally operating organisation as well as matching our ambitious growth strategy.
Good Things Foundation are currently evaluating our existing systems architecture against a set of strategic principles:
- Systems effectively meet the needs of our users, both externally and internally
- Maximise speed of development and implementation
- Maximise flexibility for countries and business units where needed
- Minimise cost for the countries, business units and Group overall
- Maximise quality and robustness
- Future proof our systems to meet the needs of our 5 year strategy and beyond
- Systems and data will be secure and legally compliant
We currently have a need for a short term contract analyst that will be able to understand both our strategic and day-to-day requirements for managing our network of community based organisations. This will include:
- Managing memberships
- Contact management
- Tracking communications with the organisations
- Grant funding management
- Funding performance management
- Event and webinar bookings
- Volunteering management
- Network training
- Qualification management
- KPI Reporting
- API integration/synchronization with existing applications
We expect the role to involve:
- Talking in detail with key individuals across our organisation
- Facilitating workshops
- Documenting requirements using an agile approach
- Looking at how our existing systems do and can meet these requirements
- Market analysis for third party commercial or open source solutions that meet these requirements
- Making recommendations to the organisation for how we should proceed long term
- Working independently but with regular reporting back to senior management
Email email@example.com with an up to date CV and cover letter if you are interested.
Good Things Foundation is a social change organisation with a mission to ensure that everyone benefits from digital. We live the change we are seeking to achieve and encourage applications from diverse backgrounds. We operate a policy of providing equal opportunities in all aspects of work including recruitment, training, and promotion, whatever the colour, race, religion, belief, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability of an employee, having regard to the individual's aptitudes and abilities and requirements for the job. Good Things Foundation is opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.